28 October 2014

Sassy Scrapper - October Moodboard Challenge #3

I Believe in the Power of Pink
I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment - inspiration is coming at me from all directions, and it is being driven by the desire to put more entries into the Sassy Scrapper - October Moodboard Challenge!  This morning I watched a video put together by Jennifer McGuire showing the effect of pencil colouring over white pigment ink stamping, with a Kraft cardstock base.  WOW - stunning!  So, I wanted to have a little bit of a go myself!  Here's what I came up with:



The images are from the Flourishes "Think Pink" stamp set, and the sentiment is from the My Favorite Things "Have Hope" stamp set.  I stamped the images on Kraft cardstock using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad, and coloured using Prismacolor pencils.  I finished it off with some doodling around the border with my white Gelly Roll pen and affixed two White Pearls Sprinkles from Annabelle Stamps.

Remember to be 'breast aware'!
Deb.


1 comment:

  1. Super! your 3rd entry at Sassy Scrapper this month, thanks so much for your support Deb, you've really done your bit for the cause and got creative at the same time. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!