30 April 2015

White... with 1 ~ April Challenge: Sand

Serenity

Another really late entry from me this month (I think I've been making too many cards!).  I'm glad I got to enter the White... with 1 ~ April Challenge: Sand

I knew it would be a bit tricky for me, but again, I'm pretty happy with how it came together.  I think I just needed to find the right photo to start with, because then it all pretty much came together...
Late night photography does make for some interesting shadows, etc ~ so I'll try to take a clearer one in the morning.  I just wanted to get linked up in time!

There is quite a bit of background work in this one, with some Whipped Spackle, then Gelatos (Butterscotch and Gold), followed by some spattering of Honey Amber Twinkling H2O, and some random stamping with StazOn ink.

I'm happy with how the layering came together, and I love the chipboard 'String Circles' from ScrapMatts (designed by the awesome BeckBT).

Cheers!
Deb.xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your textures and layers. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!