31 October 2015

Scrapbook Boutique - October 2015 Challenge

If you would like to check out my original Caring Hearts Card Drive post, click here!

Happy Christmas

Thankfully, I've finally gotten around to creating something to enter this month's Challenge at Scrapbook Boutique (only just!)  Such a wonderful colour combination:
To me, this screams "Christmas"!  [I'm very traditional with my Christmas colours.]  And so, with cards still to design and create for the Caring Hearts Card Drive, I thought I'd use this inspiring colour palette to help me out!
I have used the new 'Perfect Pines' dies and co-ordinating 'Peaceful Pines' stamp set from Stampin' Up! to create my tree.  The diecut of the tree, the star and the pot are all popped up on the card base to add dimension.  I have also threaded some coiled red wire across the tree for tinsel, and added a few Sprinkles for baubles.  My sentiment has been heat embossed with black and popped up, with a few Sprinkles at each end.

This is a really easy design to create, and I am sure I can create a couple more for this year's Card Drive!

Thanks for visiting!
Deb.xx


4 comments:

  1. So glad you made it into the challenge this month at Scrapbook Boutique Deb! Your take on the inspiration is perfect - red and green are always perfect for Christmas - and someone will be delighted to receive this card through the Caring Hearts Card Drive! Love the coiled wire effect - a great innovation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very seasonal design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very seasonal design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wire adds the perfect touch to your fabulous card Deb! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!