08 December 2015

The Caring Hearts Card Drive 2016 ~ Wrap-up

Well, the Caring Hearts Card Drive is over for another year!  I've managed to collect a total of 380 cards from local cardmaking friends in Melbourne, and these have been packed up into deliveries to go to five different aged care facilities across the suburbs.  To combine these with the cards sent directly to Linda, that makes a total of 1,100 cards collected and distributed across 13 aged care facilities in Australia for 2016 - such a great effort!

For my own part, I've made roughly 200 cards for this cause, with over 130 of them being utilised in a mini-fundraiser at my children's primary school.  Below is a photo showing some of the beautiful messages written by the primary students:
They're so very colourful!  Here is a quick photo showing a group of different designs I made for the school:
This is such a fantastic initiative, and I hope to be involved again next year!!

Deb.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my work! Thanks for stopping by!